Please Click Here –> July August Ministry Update OR read below
I hope that you are doing well! Thank you in advance for your time as you read through this latest 5 Minute Ministry Update. This update is dedicated to prayer. As you all know there is a lot of need. I have requested prayer requests from my contacts in Tanzania, Papua New Guinea, and some other locations. What follows is what they sent me. Please join me in dedicating the next two months to praying for these requests.
Prayer Requests for Papua New Guinea:
- Please be praying for the Church in Hagini. (pictured upper right) The Church will be hosting a youth outreach in December and is in need of supplies and finances.
- Please specifically pray for Pastor Dick Lamora. As he leads his congregation. There is need for unity and love.
- Please be praying for the School in Hagini. They are in need of a Library and more well trained teachers.
- Please Be praying for Hagini as a town. They are in need of a medical clinic or medical aid post of some kind.
- Please be praying for John (pictured upper second from the left) He is in need of support as he continues to translate the Old Testament into Duna.
- Please be praying for Simon (pictured upper on far left) he is in need of finances for his ministry. For provisions for his family and wisdom when reading the Word of God.
Prayer for The Hadzabe of Tanzania:
- Please be praying for Miriamu as she continues to share the good news of Jesus with the Hadzabe.
- Please be praying for Sapo (Pictured top) and other new believers. Pray that they will continue to listen to God’s word and that the Holy Spirit will continue to disciple them.
- Please be praying for Seeguadzee (pictured bottom). Please pray that he and others who have been discipled would be sharing the gospel with the unreached in their tribe and villages.
- Please pray for all of the Hadzabe people as they struggle to survive in an ever changing world. Pray that they will come to know Jesus quickly. Pray that God will provide for all of their needs.
Other Prayer requests:
- Please be praying for Pastor Scott and his wife Jackie who are working with diligence to serve their Spanish speaking congregation and the neighborhood around them.
- Please be praying for Chris and his family as they serve God and share the gospel with those who have never heard it. Pray for strength and encouragement as they work.
- Please pray for the refugees of Ft. Morgan. There is a deep need for Jesus. These people are working hard to provide for their families in a foreign land. Please pray that the church would awaken to the need and serve refugees.
Thank you for your time! I know that God answers prayer.
Want to learn more? Check out our website: www.Romans10project.com